If you live in or near Frome in Somerset, keep your eyes peeled for Avalanche Media’s new weekly Twitter column in the Somerset Standard.
Here’s a quick Vine video of some of the behind the scenes work to produce it. Which takes a bit longer than six seconds.
— Avalanche Media (@AvalancheMedia) February 19, 2013
- #FromeTweetMeet 2013 March 23, 2013
- Our new Twitter column in the Standard February 19, 2013
- Frome’s Twitter stream: US election special November 7, 2012
- Frome’s Independence Day attracts national support November 5, 2012
- Real ghostbusting: how PR saved a hauntingly quiet pub October 31, 2012
Throwing Snowballs blog cloud
- @SodburySportive They did! Brilliant day, well done organisers and volunteers 5 days ago
- @johnharris1969 Nice. Beautiful sound, and so unassumingly evocative 1 week ago
- RT @ChrisGSGray: .@BBCSimonMcCoy providing all the enthusiasm this story about surfing dogs deserves. https://t.co/FsG8TOj5iF 1 week ago
- RT @otheralexclark: Leeds Market has no time for euphemisms. https://t.co/TRnUwB4dB0 2 weeks ago
- @TheLongsArms Nice. Get it out to press. Christmas pages have started 😉 #PRtip 2 weeks ago