Following popular demand and a raging thirst, the Frome tweet meet is back and you’re all invited – local and visiting tweeters very welcome.
#FromeTweetMeet details: http://frometweetmeet2013.eventbrite.com
It’s completely free to turn up, but if you could register and let us know you’re coming, it would be a big help.
Read about last year’s event.
Hope to see you on the 19th!
This year’s lovely #FromeTweetMeet branding has been supplied by @Cole007
About Jennie WoodStudied and trained as a journalist, did the London thing, moved west, worked for more specialist PR agencies. In 2007 did it under my own steam as Avalanche PR - now a six-year-old public relations and social media business, supporting many a thriving organisation.
- #FromeTweetMeet 2013 March 23, 2013
- Our new Twitter column in the Standard February 19, 2013
- Frome’s Twitter stream: US election special November 7, 2012
- Frome’s Independence Day attracts national support November 5, 2012
- Real ghostbusting: how PR saved a hauntingly quiet pub October 31, 2012
Throwing Snowballs blog cloud
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.