Our new Twitter column in the Standard
If you live in or near Frome in Somerset, keep your eyes peeled for Avalanche Media’s new weekly Twitter column in the Somerset Standard.
Here’s a quick Vine video of some of the behind the scenes work to produce it. Which takes a bit longer than six seconds.
— Avalanche Media (@AvalancheMedia) February 19, 2013
About Jennie WoodStudied and trained as a journalist, did the London thing, moved west, worked for more specialist PR agencies. In 2007 did it under my own steam as Avalanche PR - now a six-year-old public relations and social media business, supporting many a thriving organisation.
- #FromeTweetMeet 2013 March 23, 2013
- Our new Twitter column in the Standard February 19, 2013
- Frome’s Twitter stream: US election special November 7, 2012
- Frome’s Independence Day attracts national support November 5, 2012
- Real ghostbusting: how PR saved a hauntingly quiet pub October 31, 2012
Throwing Snowballs blog cloud
- RT @robfordmancs: I'm sure the BBC will be happy to broadcast what happens if you walk onstage at Glastonbury too Nigel. https://t.co/vrhWa… 9 hours ago
- RT @thisismyengine: We're hiring a new junior! Code can be taught - problem solving ability and an attention to detail cannot. If you have… 1 day ago
- RT @arusbridger: A year on..... "unpatriotic" for the BBC to be asking perfectly legitimate questions about the mess we're in https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- https://t.co/WB82nBQ6T8 2 weeks ago
- These threaded tweets make for a powerful Diane Abbott biog cookingonabootstrap.com/2017/06/07/we-… 2 weeks ago