Frome’s Twitter stream: US election special
Thought it would be fun to add a quick post showing what the people of Frome have been tweeting about in the last 15 hours. Here are the phrases and words which featured most prominently in their Twitter posts – no great surprises!
About Jennie WoodStudied and trained as a journalist, did the London thing, moved west, worked for more specialist PR agencies. In 2007 did it under my own steam as Avalanche PR - now a six-year-old public relations and social media business, supporting many a thriving organisation.
- #FromeTweetMeet 2013 March 23, 2013
- Our new Twitter column in the Standard February 19, 2013
- Frome’s Twitter stream: US election special November 7, 2012
- Frome’s Independence Day attracts national support November 5, 2012
- Real ghostbusting: how PR saved a hauntingly quiet pub October 31, 2012
Throwing Snowballs blog cloud
40th birthday @snowballthrower andy fussell arcangel archangel audiences avalanche media awareness bath business club bbc breakfast bbc bristol ben parr blog business charity communications conservation architects dialogue Dorothy House double glazing editorial electric car facebook farmer flags frome frome fm fussels fine foods glastonbury inn at freshford innovantage insight software kaz deacon kirsten elliott linkedin listed property marketing me cosmetic medicine media coverage mendipbizwomen mendip business messages opportunity period buildings photos PR professional network pr tool quicklift rapeseed reputation research roi sash window consultancy sash windows slenderglaze social media social networking social networks social technology somerset south west sustainable frome the angel the times tweets twitter web 2.0 welsh baby show what are you doing what is wikipedia women women's fitness yahoo answers
- @SodburySportive They did! Brilliant day, well done organisers and volunteers 5 days ago
- @johnharris1969 Nice. Beautiful sound, and so unassumingly evocative 1 week ago
- RT @ChrisGSGray: .@BBCSimonMcCoy providing all the enthusiasm this story about surfing dogs deserves. https://t.co/FsG8TOj5iF 1 week ago
- RT @otheralexclark: Leeds Market has no time for euphemisms. https://t.co/TRnUwB4dB0 2 weeks ago
- @TheLongsArms Nice. Get it out to press. Christmas pages have started 😉 #PRtip 2 weeks ago